|City ||Cleveland (West)|
|State ||Ohio [OH]|
|Title ||Cleveland (West), OH - Specialty Sales Representative|
|Job ID ||70393|
|Overview ||Syneos Health is searching for a results oriented and collaborative sales professional with a proven track record of success. The ideal candidate will have deep experience working with a wide range of customers to promote and support a complex therapeutic delivery system.|
Along with executing all sales promotional activity in their geography, they will have a key role in leading, developing, and executing the territory sales strategy; analyzing key business drivers and trends; building effective cross-functional and cross-regional partnerships; and ensuring execution of their business plan. This position requires adaptability and the capacity to find success through ambiguity, problem solving and project management in an innovative manner with a willingness to take appropriate risks.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Promotes a customer-centered culture that strives to exceed customer needs, requirements, and expectations by educating and developing rapport with external customers.
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of disease state and treatment options and their impact on patients, payers, institutions, health systems and healthcare providers.
- Analyzes the market to understand the local healthcare environment (reimbursement, coverage, healthcare delivery models, transitions in care and patient pathways) and uses this knowledge to identify and leverage business opportunities.
- Development and execution of territory sales business plans that are aligned with meeting corporate and commercial business objectives.
- Deliver business results ensuring all sales promotional activities are fully compliant with Company policies and Legal and Regulatory guidelines.
- Collaborates with matrix teams (KAMs, Market Access, Trade, Marketing, etc.) to execute on strategies and pull through.
- Ability to think critically to navigate complexities in patient care pathways and sites of care.
- Problem solver and willingness to take appropriate risk in order to seek solutions.
|Requirements ||Experience and Skills|
Must thrive working in a fast-paced, innovative environment and have excellent interpersonal skills. The ability to develop important relationships with key stakeholders and have good conflict management skills is crucial to this role. Demonstrated ability to translate strategy into action; excellent analytical skills, ability to lead without authority, and communicate complex issues in a simple way and to orchestrate plans to resolve issues and mitigate risks.
- BA/BS degree required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Pharmaceutical sales environment.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in specialty sales.
- Experience in calling on OBGYN or CSN physicians is preferred.
- Consistent track record of top sales performance.
- Local market knowledge.
- Ability to create territory plans to engage customers in areas of mutual interest; aligns internal stakeholders on plans of action and coordinates account and company resources to execute.
- Strong team player that has a customer service approach and is solution oriented.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work individually, within a multi-disciplinary team, as well as with external partners and vendors.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||Taylor Strategy Partners|