|State ||New Jersey [NJ]|
|Date Open ||5/31/2018|
|Title ||Senior Account Advisor- Learning Solutions|
|Job ID ||70097|
You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
This opportunity is with Learning Solutions from Syneos Health, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry.
The Senior Account Advisor serves in a strategic oversight and business development role in support of Learning Solutions Clients, Selling Solutions Field Teams, and other Syneos Health Business Units. The Senior Account Advisor is responsible for consulting with internal and external clients to determine training needs and develop solutions recommendations. The individual will be responsible for developing training plans, which include defined determining strategic intent of the project, defining learning objectives, and curriculum, as well as sequencing and delivery. Additionally, the individual will be responsible for overseeing the design and development of training content; executing and facilitating training for different roles and leading projects. The Senior Account Advisor must be able to identify business opportunities, work collaboratively with Business Development colleagues, and on own to create and deliver proposals to Clients, and lead projects once sold.
- Conducts needs assessments to evaluate current Client training gaps and needs, document outcomes, and recommend learning solutions to meet the needs
- Develops Training Roadmaps, which include defined curriculum with recommended modality and sequencing, that guide associated curriculum development
- Nurtures the training concept throughout its evolution of the project to ensure alignment with the strategic intent of the project; includes strategic engagement with the client throughout the project
- Oversees development and/or creates engaging and effective training content that can be delivered via multiple modalities (e.g., distance-learning e-modules, e-zines, live training, communication and sustainability tools)
- Ensures that all training content is developed using the best, most effective, and efficient instructional design strategies and leverages any available existing Learning Solutions intellectual property as necessary
- Ensures that training content is being delivered with the most effective and efficient modalities in alignment with the budget for the project
- Oversees or develops live training logistical and preparation support, including scheduling assistance, printing guides, and facilities requirements
- Works closely with Business Development team members to define and refine solutions before a project is sold and to identify and provide recommendations for future opportunities throughout the project
- Identifies business opportunities at Clients, creates and delivers proposals, and leads that project once sold
- Collaborates with all project team members to develop content and solve project challenges
- Coordinates with Syneos Health Learning Management System team, Selling Solutions teams, and other key internal stakeholders
- Assists in managing Learning Solutions intellectual property
- Assists in developing and maintaining role-specific (e.g., Leadership Development initiatives, Account Manager Training, Medical Sales Liaison Training, Nurse Educators) training programs/curricula
- As required, serves as a facilitator and/or conducts facilitator training for all developed content
- As required, lead status meetings with the client team
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- 4-year college degree (MBA or Master's Degree preferred)
- High-level of PowerPoint and writing skills
- Strongly prefer candidates with a background in Consulting, Biopharm Training, Market Access or Instructional Design
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Please note - this is a remote based position, but must be able to travel to client sites as needed. Commutable distance to Somerset, NJ office is ideal.
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
|Years Exp ||4-5|
|Position Type/Category ||Training|
|Recruiting Area ||Corporate Direct|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|