|State ||Arizona [AZ]|
|Title ||Immunology Medical Science Liaison|
|Job ID ||69040|
Researched and relatable, science-driven and social, you re an extroverted expert.
If there s one thing your preparation in earning your advanced degree has taught you, it s how to evolve your expertise rapidly and stay at the forefront of your field. Forging new relationships and establishing rapport with thought leaders comes naturally to you and you like being around people. Poised and articulate, you are a listener, an educator and a gifted cultivator of new and exciting opportunities grounded in the science. You ve got what it takes to be a Medical Science Liaison with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Our laser focus on healthcare professionals allows you to join our team of more than 1,000 nurses, pharmacists and related healthcare professionals. Our accomplished team consists of 291 MDs, 486 PhDs, Pharma Voice 100 Recipients, HBA Rising Stars and Luminaries, and PM 360 Elite Award Winners.
You will be responsible for engaging with specified KOLs, institutions, and organizations in your territory through appropriate high-level scientific support for research activities, publications, education, consulting, and other Medical Affairs initiatives. You will develop and maintain long-term collaborative relationships with KOLs, and will be the primary conduit for Medical Affairs communications and interactions for their assigned institutions and organizations. You will ensure effective communication across multifunctional teams in carrying out Medical Affairs tactics. You will:
- Provide approved medical content in therapeutic franchises including but not limited to immunology, ADHD, surgical thrombin products for hemostasis, and women s health, to HCPs and Managed Market Accounts (e.g., Payers, Specialty Pharmacy, Infusion centers, etc.) who have local, regional, or national roles in health care.
- Work closely with internal matrix teams to develop tactics and materials to support MSL function
- Keep abreast of medical and scientific developments in the designated therapeutic areas by continuously reviewing literature in the field, monitoring competitor activities, networking with experts and attending assigned conferences.
- Maintain effective and appropriate communication and collaboration among headquarters medical colleagues, Medical Information and other FBM colleagues.
- Ensure compliance with all internal/external SOPs/Rules/Regulations
- Serve as a conduit and resource for customer insights pertaining to the responsible therapeutic areas above
Along with your ability to remain at the forefront of your field, you must possess:
Doctoral Degree preferred
Preferred experience in field-based medical role in bio-pharmaceutical industry
Proven ability to adapt to other therapeutic areas as needed
Experience in one or more of the therapeutic areas above is preferred but not mandatory
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of clinical education.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
|Years Exp ||4-5|
|Position Type/Category ||Medical Science Liaison|
|Recruiting Area ||Clinical|
|Travel ||About 50%|
|Minimum Education Level ||Masters Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|