|State ||West Virginia [WV]|
|Title ||Charleston, WV - District Sales Manager Primary Care|
|Job ID ||68507|
|Overview ||At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees worldwide work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people everywhere.|
Do you seek the opportunity to lead a high performing team, to foster a winning culture that is customer focused? Are you passionate about organization transformation that inspires your team to work collaboratively to achieve a higher level of effectiveness? If you have a passion for health care and working with a dynamic group of individuals, this is the role for you.We are seeking a District Sales Manager-Diabetes Primary Care to grow area customer value metric scores, meet district sales targets responsibly, and effectively engage employees through the selection and development of talent. In this role, you will work with the district team to develop a vision and strategy that aligns to the area and business unit, and inspire commitment as well as gain agreement on how to accomplish district and/or area goals. You will analyze the district business based on the external environment, district trends, and gaps in performance to develop and communicate a knowledgeable district business plan based on prioritized opportunities and multi-channel resources. Additionally, you will:
As a team leader, you will facilitate the selection, development and retention of sales representative talent. You will coach and model the use of market and therapeutic knowledge. You will help the team with effective business ownership, and knowledgeable implementation of corporate strategies. You will evaluate skill strengths, gaps, and person development priorities of your team and then partner with those individuals to craft tailored development plans. Other daily objectives include:
- Analyze, prioritize, and plan: maximize business opportunities by identifying and allocating resources
- Prioritize opportunities based on business unit objectives, resources, and local analysis
- Access and/or negotiate for, and ensures effective allocation, of required resources to meet district objectives and drive profitability
- Execute, evaluate, and adjust: manage the district as a business by executing territory and district strategies, measuring results, and making adjustments
- Execute the district business plan with discipline, focus, and responsibility
- Identify key customers and collaborates with appropriate business partners to enhance customer value
- Operate with high integrity, comply with Lilly policies and procedures and coach to ensure understanding of and compliance with all Lilly policies and procedures within your team
- Coach and model the process of building industry leading customer value and service delivering business results
- Coach to defined sales representative competencies using the Lilly Coaching Model by adapting mentoring and leadership style
- Coach the process of business ownership by developing a culture that is responsible and accountable for local decision making
- Remove barriers that stand in the way of delivering exceptional customer value and service
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years field experience
- 3+ years management experience
- Professional certification or license required to perform this position if required by a specific state
- Valid driver s license and acceptable driving record
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
- Ability to provide secure and temperature controlled location for product samples may be required.
- Travel up to 25% of time.
- Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
- Diabetes and injectable experience strongly preferred.
- Must live in a hub city within the area of responsibility.
- Documented sales results, including examples of company awards
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to lead the service value chain outstanding leadership, engaged employees, extraordinary customer experiences leading to strong business performance across team, peers and leadership.
How to Apply:
Copy and paste the bit.ly link below into your web browser and you will be re-directed to the Lilly job application website.
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field Management|
|Recruiting Area ||RPO BU|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment Type ||Client Direct Hire|