|State ||Illinois [IL]|
|Title ||Chicago, IL - Oral Care Territory Sales Manager|
|Job ID ||67795|
Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. In this role, you'll be an integral part of a highly specialized team with autonomy in your individual territory promoting cutting-edge dental implant technology for receding gums representing a leader in the dental space. You will:
Identify and develop business relationships with targeted Dentist, Oral Surgeons, Periodontists and RDHs Identify key influencers and achieve designated call expectations with a focus on top target customersDeliver product presentations to customers in territory outlining products, features, benefits and servicesUnderstand and address both business and scientific-oriented needs of healthcare professionals by engaging in meaningful dialogue to determine underlying patient needs and determine how products could address such needs
- Develop and manage an assigned territory to achieve quarterly and annual sales goals
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor s Degree or an Associate s Degree in Dental Hygiene
- Residency within territory
- 3 years previous sales experience with a track record of success achieving all sales objectives
- Business-to-business sales experience
- Previous dental or medical experience preferred
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation, bonuses, and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||Central|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|