|State ||North Carolina [NC]|
|Title ||Associate Program Manager|
|Job ID ||67585|
|Overview ||You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.|
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Here, there s no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 20 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with Syneos Health Consulting (formerly Campbell Alliance), an industry-leading consulting firm specializing in the biopharmaceutical industry providing services across a comprehensive range of key Practice Areas including commercial strategy and planning, medical affairs, risk and program management and pricing and market access. You ll join a team with industry focus, depth of functional expertise, and strong scientific and market knowledge that is uniquely positioned to tackle highly complex business and market challenges to develop achievable strategies for our clients. Syneos Consulting is seeking multiple Associate Program Managers to facilitate the tactical implementation and life cycle maintenance of projects within the Program Management Office division. This position is based in the U.S. More specifically:
Drafts / updates project deliverables to a high level of quality (deliverables may include meeting facilitation decks, project status reports, vendor reports, trackers, meeting minutes)
Drafts and disseminates concise and well-written client communications related to ongoing work stream management and approval processes; promptly works to address client questions and requests
Develops concise minutes for all project meetings and ensures client review process is completed according to project timelines
- Tracks action items and approvals; conducts client and team follow-up as required to ensure adherence to program timelines and management processes
- Maintains relevant program materials and ensures version control in document management system
- Facilitates preparation of communications to and materials for external audiences (e.g., FDA, program vendors) on behalf of clients
- Understands the core program requirements / intent and is able to communicate effectively with project and client team, as well as external audiences (e.g., FDA, program vendors) when appropriate
- Able to structure problem solving, research, and analysis with guidance; distills insights from analysis; drafts potential strategic recommendations
- Able to identify potential project and implementation risks and dependencies
|Requirements ||Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has: |
- Graduate or higher degree (e.g. MBA, PhD, PharmD) in business or life sciences, or PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) / Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
- Two (2) - Five (5) years of experience working in the pharmaceutical, life science or consulting industries preferred
- Preference for individuals with demonstrated project management experience
- Candidates must possess the ability to multi-task, think critically and creatively, have excellent time-management skills, be able to assess client needs and deliver high-quality effective communications
- Candidates must be fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Demonstrated competence in writing is critical -- English, grammar, spelling -- must be proficient in the use of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Familiarity with Project Management tools e.g. MS Project, SharePoint is preferable
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health Consulting is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Recruiting Area ||Corporate Direct|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|