Associate Director, Gattex Marketing Analytics
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Associate Director, Gattex Marketing Analytics in our Lexington, MA office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As an Associate Director, Gattex Marketing Analytics working on the Business Insights, you will be empowered to lead and motivate, and a typical day will include:
- Serves an advisor across the commercial organization for implementing effective reporting solutions to deliver clear, accurate actionable insights with a relentless focus on accuracy. Fosters strategic analytics to drive business decisions.
- Leverage skills and knowledge in primary and secondary (sales, patient level claims, EMR) data and analytics to lead a team in building insightful, creative and continuously improving deliverables to the sales and managed markets teams and other key stakeholders across the Takeda Specialty Business Unit.
- Responsible for hiring, training, coaching and evaluating Entyvio Sales and Marketing Analytics team who designs and implements studies in support of stakeholders in sales, marketing, managed markets, patient services and across TPC.
- Guide team to lead business reviews with the sales, managed markets and marketing leadership for Specialty portfolio to provide recommendations on effective tactics using KPIs and other lead sales performance indicators. The AD is also responsible for developing new capabilities to develop analysis and models that use best practices and industry knowledge.
- Motivates teams to excel by leveraging personal strengths and coaching, helping to leverage areas of strength and improving in areas for development.
- Leads reporting projects that enhance the capabilities and effectiveness of the Marketing, Managed Markets, Patient Services and Sales Analytics department in business analytics and data driven insights. This involves identification and implementation of data sources, cluster analysis techniques and setting recommendations
- Evaluates, recommends and communicates appropriate models/techniques and industry knowledge to team members. Prioritize the work of direct reports to ensure that all required work is completed in a timely manner to support the Specialty Business Unit and broader TPC.
- Represents any level of IBD Business Insights leadership as appropriate on internal committees or external team (e.g. business partners) meetings and communications. Suggests content for agendas, prepares and delivers presentations to address information needs and provides strategic perspective to decisions at hand. Leverages understanding of data to provide strategic and innovative insights to senior and executive leadership as it relates to sales, marketing, managed markets and patient services.
- Leads, manages and continues to evolve the development of a holistic cross-functional point of view to address specified ad hoc cross-brand and/or cross-functional business questions that require the integration of output from marketing, sales, managed markets and patient services analytics, decision science, and primarily market research. Creates value by adding own and synthesizing groups insights into actionable reports with insights from the results, the why of the visual information
- Manages the performance of detailed, comprehensive secondary market data analyses in the area of regional market landscapes for product portfolios with annual sales force effort expenditures worth hundreds millions of dollars or more.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- BA or BS in an analytical field such as statistics, operations research, management science, engineering, economics, math, etc. and 8+ years quantitative analytical or forecasting experience; or advanced degree in an analytical field such as statistics, operations research, management science, engineering, economics, math, etc. and
- 6+ years statistical analysis and/or quantitative experience.
- MBA with a focus on healthcare and data analysis preferred
- 4+years pharmaceutical analytics/sales/managed markets experience.
- 3+ years of progressive people and project management experience
- Complete understanding and application of quantitative principles, concepts, practices, and standards surrounding the use and manipulation of secondary market data sources.
- Knowledge of coding techniques in SAS, SQL and VBA, (Or Python, R, or similar), comfort with automation of reporting
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Qlikview or similar preferred, willingness to learn required
- Experience with people management required and able to delegate effectively
- Proven ability to negotiate and influence in a consultative role
- Periodic overnight travel may be required, travel not to exceed 10%
- Must be wiling to relocate to Lexington, MA.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law.
EEO is the Law - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
EEO is the Law Supplement - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Pay Transparency Policy - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please call 484-595-8400 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.