Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Senior Manager, SBS/EOE Market Research Insights in our Lexington, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- This position leverages their technical expertise to project manage and provide operational excellence, to
- Engage consultative influence,
- Create cross-source insights, recommendations and alignment for action
- Develop analysis of business need, knowledge gaps, primary and/or secondary research to fill prioritized gaps
- Communicate those integrated insights to relevant stakeholders across Takeda
- Leverage data and specialty expertise in at least one segment (Patient or Medical (Healthcare Professional or Payer)) external analysis, with internal market planning, business development, strategic or tactical work streams for long-term impact.
- Responsibilities associated with commercial insights include leading cross-functional teams in predicting and planning solutions to achieve successful execution, driving the team to achieve clarity on issues and action, consulting influence with senior management.
- Advanced understanding of primary market research methods, industry ethics and compliance, and specialty biologics is required, as well as bench strengths in primary research consulting/execution in at least one customer specialization (Patient or Medical (Healthcare Professional, Payer)).
- Proactively identifies strategic and tactical knowledge and market research consulting needs of GIBU, establishing both long-range and short-term business impact.
- Collaboratively prioritize and build an integrated market research.
- Responsible for maintaining and tracking learning/training, compliance and safety programs
- Provides oversight and accountability on all processes related to procurement, vendors, compliance, pharmacovigilance and budget management activities in execution of each MR activity. Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of quality, comprehensiveness, and timeliness of all process outputs.
- Executes other ad hoc tasks assigned by AD,
- Guides and manages the creation of operational processes and presents associated plans to GIBU leadership for approval.
- Sets and provides clear direction in methods, recommendations and secures stakeholder buy-in.
- Develops and manages expectations, highlighting and resolving issues and ensuring regular communication of processes enhancements.
- Proactively identifies methods to improve efficiency and quality with respect to Project Planning and Management within GIBU, and influence via leadership across global peers.
- Proactively develops and implements new and innovative solutions to meet business needs and resolve business issues.
- Develops, implements, and maintains project management of primary research
- Aligns, monitors and reports on team-specific project delivery, expenses, and other insights operation metrics
- Additional duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- B.A./B.S. Scientific or commercial education.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible project management experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years of commercial experience within pharmaceuticals
- Proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with senior management.
- Thorough knowledge of drug commercialization
- MBA preferred
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Demonstrated leadership in synthesis of primary and secondary market research
- Expertise in primary market research methods as they pertain to low sample size and integration with specialty pharmaceutical data sources and syndicated analysis
- Proven ability to negotiate and influence in a consultative role
- Proactive ability to predict issues and problem solve
- Proven consultative influence, communication and presentation skills organizational, written and verbal
- History of managing multiple tasks of varied complexity simultaneously
- Able to delegate effectively
- Proven advanced skills in utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Word
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law.
EEO is the Law - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
EEO is the Law Supplement - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Pay Transparency Policy - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please call 484-595-8400 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.