Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Senior. Manager, Reimbursement, Access and Value in our Lexington, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Senior. Manager working on the Reimbursement, Access and Value team, you will be empowered to Leverage skills in data analytics to build insightful, creative and continuously improving deliverables to the marketing, sales and managed markets commercial strategy teams . In this role, you will contribute to Takeda s mission by becoming a trusted resource within the Specialty Division Gastroenterology Business Unit for sales brand and launch strategy analytics and insights and gain greater exposure as the Gastroenterology Business Unit Specialty Division grows. A typical day will include:
- Leads business reviews with the sales, managed markets and marketing leadership for Specialty GI portfolio to provide recommendations on effective tactics using KPIs and other lead sales performance indicators. The Sr Manager is also responsible for developing new capabilities to develop analysis and models that use best practices and industry knowledge.
- Provides an objective and detailed understanding of current and future markets, product performance, customers, and competitors to inform GI product life cycle management, support the commercialization of pipeline assets and guide product and disease area strategy.
- Builds strong relationships with internal partners (Marketing/Brand, Sales, Strategy, Medical Affairs, HEOR, Commercial Operations and Forecasting), collaborating effectively to ensure team success.
- Leads and manages the development of a holistic cross-functional GI analytics point of view to address specified ad hoc cross-brand and/or cross-functional business questions that require the integration of output from marketing analytics, sales analytics, decision science, and primarily market research. Creates value by adding own and synthesizing groups insights into actionable reports with insights from the results, the why of the visual information.
- Responsible for the preparation and delivery of market, analytics and technical training to new team members (e.g. market trends, secondary data reviews, BI software tools: Tableau or PowerBI, etc.).
- Create and deploy tools and resources to continuously improve our understanding of the market and to drive business goals.
- Takes lead role in working with other TPUSA departments (e.g., Commercial Operations IT, Data Governance, Managed Markets, Incentive Compensation, Sales Reporting) to ensure data quality, compliance and improve the quality of analytics.
- Ensures that all reporting has gone through the QC process to ensure accuracy and communication clarity prior to being presented to our customers.
- Evaluates, recommends and communicates appropriate models/techniques and industry knowledge to other team members.
- Provides team members with timely, constructive feedback, and support. Motivates team to excel by leveraging personal strengths and coaching.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- BA or BS in an analytical field such as statistics, operations research, management science, industrial engineering, economics, math, etc. and 6+ years quantitative analytical or forecasting experience; or advanced degree in an analytical field such as statistics, operations research, management science, industrial engineering, economics, math, etc. and 4+ years statistical analysis and/or quantitative experience.
- 2+years pharmaceutical analytics/sales/managed markets experience.
- Complete understanding and application of quantitative principles, concepts, practices, and standards surrounding the use and manipulation of secondary market data sources.
- Strong command of a variety of analytical and market research techniques, Experience utilizing rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Utilizes creativity and ingenuity to develop solutions to complex problems, formulates strategies and approaches that may fall outside historical norms.
- Sought out as an analytical expert and, more importantly, as a strategic adviser. Grasps key issues quickly, understands the "big picture" and links market insights to larger issues.
- In-depth experience designing and conducting quantitative and qualitative primary and secondary market research. The ability to meaningfully portray and effectively communicate complex quantitative data in an easy-to-understand format is required. Must have in-depth knowledge and experience in a complex franchise-specific market. Proven experience with global Sales and Marketing organizations and experience with pharmaceutical data sources e.g., IQVIA/IMS, SHA and chart audits are required.
- Knowledge of coding techniques in SAS and VBA, (Or Python, R, or similar), comfort with automation of reporting.
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Qlikview or similar preferred, willingness to learn required.
- Experience with people management preferred.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.