Associate Director, Marketing Analytics - IBD
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Associate Director Marketing Analytics, IBD in our Lexington, MA office.
As the Associate Director, Marketing Analytics - IBD working on the Gastroenterology Business Insights team, you will be empowered to lead and build data and analytics resources for our Entyvio Sales and Marketing Organization that will enhance our ability to provide make strategic, data driven decisions. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda s mission by ensuring we have analytics and insights across multiple departments. A typical day will include:
- Lead a cross-functional team while partnering with marketing, sales, managed markets and patient services stakeholders to validate business opportunity, develop strategy based on analytic insights and monitor and optimize sales and marketing tactics.
- Leverage skills and knowledge in primary and secondary (sales, patient level claims, EMR) data and analytics to lead a team in building insightful, creative and continuously improving deliverables to the sales and managed markets teams and other key stakeholders across the Takeda GI Business Unit.
- Serve as an advisor across the commercial organization for implementing effective reporting solutions to deliver clear, accurate actionable insights while fostering strategic analytics to drive business decisions.
- Hire, coach and evaluate Entyvio Sales and Marketing Analytics team while serving as a trusted resource within the GI Business Unit for analytics and insights across multiple departments sales, marketing, patient services and managed markets.
- Lead business reviews with the sales, managed markets and marketing leadership for IBD portfolio to provide recommendations on effective tactics using KPIs and other lead sales performance indicators.
- Lead strategic projects that enhance the capabilities and effectiveness of the Marketing, Managed Markets, Patient Services and Sales department in business analytics and data driven insights. This involves identification and implementation of data sources, cluster analysis techniques and setting recommendations.
- Create value by adding own and synthesizing groups insights into actionable presentations with insights from the results, the why of the visual information.
- Represent Business Insights leadership on internal committees or external team (e.g. business partners) meetings and communications. Suggests content for agendas, prepares and delivers presentations to address information needs and provides strategic perspective to decisions at hand.
- Manage the performance of detailed, comprehensive secondary market data analyses in the area of regional market landscapes for product portfolios with annual sales force effort expenditures worth hundreds of millions of dollars or more.
- Champion courses of action to support executive decision making in strategic business planning activities, such as introduction of CSOs, sales force sizing changes and new marketing campaigns.
- Liaise and serve as lead representative to identify strategic analytics that advance the SBU, ensure data quality, compliance and improve the quality and speed to insights.
- Create and deploy tools and resources to continuously improve our understanding of the market and to drive business goals.
- Motivate teams to excel by leveraging personal strengths and coaching, helping to leverage areas of strength and improving in areas for development.
Education, Behavioral Competencies and Skills:
- BA or BS in an analytical field such as statistics, operations research, management science, engineering, economics, math, etc. and 7+ years quantitative analytical or forecasting experience; or advanced degree in an analytical field such as statistics, operations research, management science, engineering, economics, math, etc., MBA with a focus on healthcare and data analysis preferred.
- 6+ years statistical analysis and/or quantitative experience and minimum 4+years pharmaceutical analytics/sales/managed markets experience and at least 3+ years of progressive people and project management experience.
- Complete understanding and application of quantitative principles, concepts, practices, and standards surrounding the use and manipulation of secondary market data sources.
- Knowledge of coding techniques in SAS, SQL and VBA, (Or Python, R, or similar), comfort with automation of reporting.
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, QlikView or similar preferred, willingness to learn required.
- Periodic overnight travel may be required, travel not to exceed 15%
What Takeda can offer YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.