The ALUNBRIG Product Manager is responsible for executing the ALUNBRIG brand plan through deployment of key messages, designing and implementing of core tactics to drive the business. This individual will report to the Associate Director, ALUNBRIG Marketing. The Product Manager will collaborate with multiple functional groups, including but not limited to Sales, Regulatory, Network and Payer Marketing, Market Research, Commercial Operations, Legal, Patient Advocacy, U.S. Payer Value and Access, and Medical Affairs. The focus of the role will center on deployment of promotional initiatives related to personal promotion, non-personal/digital promotion, or peer to peer programming.
- Executes annual brand plan through implementation of tactical plans
- Will lead a focused promotion channel including either personal, non-personal/digital, and/or peer-to-peer promotion across multiple customer segments (HCPs, Nurses, Pharmacists and Patients)
- Partners with market research and analytics to provide support in assessment of promotional effectiveness, validation of business opportunities, and optimization of marketing mix
- Identifies critical design elements for initiatives/ promotions designed to inspire desired customer behavior change
- Develops creative briefs/brand book; designs promotional material and ensures execution of messaging and brand strategy
- Develops creative briefs for agency involvement
- Implements and executes promotional programs and tactics to ensure delivery against brand strategies, including development of work plans, routing of programs through the US Review Committee (USRC)
- Drives collaboration with all cross functional partners including sales, regulatory, legal, market research/analytics, commercial operations, patient advocacy, medical affairs, and patient value and access
- Supports all launch related activities for new indications as needed
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing or science required. MBA preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of pharmaceutical and/or healthcare experience including sales
- Prior pharmaceutical product management and launch experience preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of the drug development, regulatory review and commercialization processes for specialized products (oncology preferred)
- Experience in successfully representing the commercial perspective during the regulatory/legal review of launch promotional materials
- Enthusiasm, confidence, ability to work on multiple tasks, problem solving ability, creativity and ability to prioritize effectively to meet personal, team and company goals
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills; able to communicate in a concise, engaging and convincing manner.
- Experience in marketing strategy and tactic design with an ability to communicate ideas to internal partners and external agencies, ability to clearly and succinctly communicate (verbally/written) at the executive level
- Capable of leveraging data and analytics to distill insights and drive data-based decision making
- Established leadership traits with an ability to mentor junior team members, collaborate effectively, and positively influence decisions
- Experience in marketing positions at a commercial pharmaceutical organization
- Oncology experience
- Product launch experience
- Sales experience
- Able to sit for long periods at a desk
- Able to read and review large quantities of printed material or online material
- Travel to internal and external meetings including overnights and weekends will be required, estimated up to 25% travel.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.