- Will be responsible for preparing the US Oncology Business Lead (OBU) for, and ultimately executing, successful launches in critical new indications.
- Lead the development and implementation of the frontline and maintenance strategies, and resulting launch and tactical plans.
- Responsible for leading the brand]marketing launch workstream team and overseeing the completion of all marketing related milestones, including the creation, training, and roll-out of the core marketing campaign.
As Frontline (ALUNBRIG) launch lead:
- Leads the cross-functional brand team in the development of the core strategy, including strategic imperatives (SIs), critical success factors (CSFs), and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Leads the development of frontline/maintenance or frontline brand positioning, messaging, and tactical plans
- Develops the launch plan, including governance structure, milestone monitoring, and launch team meeting agendas and priorities
- Develops launch team updates and overall launch status updates to senior management
- Serves as primary interface with the global brand team (GBT) to align on key messages and positioning
As marketing workstream lead:
- Identifies strategic market opportunities and makes recommendations to enhance market potential and brand penetration for new indications
- Assesses competitive market dynamics and prepares scenario plans for key competitive events
- Gains alignment with sales management, legal, regulatory, medical affairs, patient access & value, and analytics market research to ensure appropriate understanding and implementation of the brand strategy into the launch plan
- Develops professional relationships and contacts with physician experts
- Works closely with all stakeholders in each of the launch team workstreams (sales, medical affairs, patient value and access, supply chain, analytics market research) to achieve coordination and track progress against launch plan; proactively problem-solves as needed
- Provides strategic direction to the analytics market research team for any needs of the brand. Assists in developing both qualitative and quantitative research studies
- Develops an aligned core messaging platform for the brand within the new indication
- Develops the core marketing campaign and aligns the organization on these materials, ultimately leading to successful training with the field-based teams
- Manage frontline and maintenance timelines and budgets in accordance with brand/launch plan
- Responsible for directing and monitoring all third-party contractors and vendors related to the launch
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, strong initiative, and high sense of urgency
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years relevant experience in oncology or specialty pharma/biologics marketing, new product planning/commercial development, brand strategy development and execution.
- Experience in leading and developing long range brand plans, budgets and forecasts
- Demonstrated abilities working across functions to align, motivate, and coordinate team members to collectively define and achieve critical milestones (influencing without direct authority)
- Experience working closely with all sales force counterparts and gaining insights for sales force needs
- Experience tracking and managing budgets with finance counterparts
- Strong interpersonal & presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully interface with all levels of the organization
- Successful experience in launching oncology and/or specialty brands
- Successful experience working in a matrix organization
- Strong understanding of the US reimbursement environment, including governmental programs such as Medicare Part B and Part D
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.