Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Master Data Manager, SAP in our Boston, MA office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a SAP Master Data Manager working on the Supply Chain Operations team, you will be empowered and a typical day will include
- The SAP Master Data Manager works under direction of the Business Systems organization and is responsible for managing all master data entry processes and procedures across the Takeda Oncology & Biologics Business Unit (OBU).
- This role provides enterprise-wide operational leadership to the master data management function by partnering with a cross-functional team of Takeda subject matter experts and data stewards to sustain the data governance strategy.
- This role will be actively engaged in all materials-related projects and continuous improvement initiatives to ensure that the team operates at a level of optimal efficiency.
- This person will promote Data Governance and help build a collective, shared vision for focused, consistent, and ongoing data quality initiatives at Takeda.
Accountable for gathering information requirements and working with the business to define standards and rules to ensure master data is compliant with defined information, policies, and quality requirements as defined by the data owner in conjunction with the data management organization.
- Execute the data management strategy and assist with continuous improvement of data management.
- Understand the requirements of master data and the relationship with upstream/downstream applications within SAP.
- Monitor the workflow process for new data requests, changes, and deletions.
- Drive Data Governance regulations and standards to achieve a harmonized master data system.
- Identify, analyze, and report/resolve data issues, related to uniqueness, integrity, accuracy, consistency, and completeness.
- Assist business units with their processes for managing master data focus on materials, customers, vendors and other objects as required by business.
- Establish good communication channels and procedures and be a Point of Contact (POC) between Global Master Data team, SAP ERP and business representatives.
- Periodically review the data process for setting up and/or modifying materials in SAP MDG and other enterprise resource planning systems.
- Actively participate in SAP implementation projects and various other projects as deemed necessary to ensure data standards are recognized, adhered to and realigned based on business drivers.
- Develop and implement Data Governance metrics/KPIs that monitor and measure the effectiveness of Master Data Governance.
- Take on other responsibilities and special projects as directed by management.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.