Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Business Operations Manager in the GI Unit in our Cambridge office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Business Operations Manager working on the GI team, you will be empowered to implement local and global business initiatives on a global scale and a typical day will include:
The Manager I, TAU Business Operations will support the respective Therapeutic Area Unit (" TAU") on the management and reporting of strategic initiatives and activities critical to the efficient operations of the TAU and its functions such as HCP and other consulting engagements, confidentiality agreements, Data Monitoring Committees and other advisory meetings, and corporate sponsorships and medical educational grants.
The role may also support business operations and identified non-pipeline division priorities for functions within the respective TAU such as global and local business initiatives with project planning, communication and implementation in a cross functional global matrix environment.
- Manages the contracts process for respective TAU, interfacing directly with Contracts, Legal, Compliance and Finance
- Ensures submission of contract requests in all appropriate systems (GEARS, ARIBA)
- Serves as primary liaison for Contracts, Legal, Compliance and independently resolves complex contractual issues within consulting agreements and service agreement
- Liaises with R&D Compliance and Legal to ensure compliance with current legislation/guidance
- Tracks and archives all executed contracts on the TAU SharePoint site
- Proactively implements business practices to report data related to consulting budget actuals, projections and variances to plan
- Oversees corporate sponsorships and medical educational grants and, as required, DMC and other advisory meetings ensuring alignment with TAU strategy and compliance with overall fiscal year budget
- Liaises with Compliance to obtain appropriate approvals
- Coordinates content development for Takeda-sponsored meetings with cross-functional stakeholders and manages appropriate review processes
- Works with Contracts/Legal to ensure appropriate agreements are drafted, negotiated and executed
- Tracks all planned and completed TAU sponsorships, grants and relevant advisory meetings and serves as liaison with Finance department, as required.
- Tracks TAU compliance performance as related to non-GXP, GXP training requirements
- Assigns appropriate training curriculum to new hires
- Runs training reports on monthly schedule
- Maintains and presents training compliance report
- Provides project management support for TAU-level non-pipeline priorities and business operations for TAU and its functions that may include:
- Supporting budget and resource management/tracking
- Planning/executing large TAU/department meetings
- Updating/Maintaining department SharePoint site
- Reporting and tracking TAU performance against quantitative and qualitative key performance indicators
- Implementing best practice business initiatives to enhance execution and streamline business operations processes
- Facilitating interactions with Patient Organizations according to local policies and procedures
- Providing general project management support for TAU Leadership Team members, as required.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.