Business Operations Manager
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Business Operations Manager in our Cambridge, MA, IL office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Business Operations Manager working on the Pharmaceutical Operations team, you will be empowered and a typical day will include:
- Business Operations leader with accountability for connecting Global Oncology and Biologics Supply Management to the broader Global Manufacturing and Supply Organization for reporting, site compliance and other initiatives as required.
- Work closely with the O & B Supply Leadership Team to contribute to the development and implementation of business processes, policies, and best practices.
- Site leader for benchmarking within Takeda and peer companies to understand best practices for Business Operations and ensuring those practices are being leveraged appropriately
- Develop and present monthly business reports and site compliance updates to Global Oncology and Biologics Supply Leadership
- Connects with controlling on non inventory budget reporting and tracking potential variances affecting the department.
- Lead initiatives for improving the operational systems, processes and policies in support of Supply Operations goals.
- Train new team members on policies, procedures, processes, administration and governance. Assist with on-boarding activities
- Facilitate supply review meetings, leadership staff meetings
- Ensure shared knowledge to implement process improvements.
- Prioritize and manage multiple complex initiatives simultaneously while operating in a "Working Manager" capacity.
- Some administrative responsibilities include managing leadership team schedules, select travel, complex meetings and high level financial reporting including expense reports for select management.
- Identifies potential changes within department in infrastructure, processes and leads aspects of the change planning as appropriate. Prepares communication of best practices, policies, procedures and initiatives.
- Supports change agents in the organization to ensure the appropriate implementation of Takeda s global improvement initiatives.
- Facilitates employee engagement activities.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field required.
- 5-10 years experience in the a regulated industry. Experience working in Business Operations or closely related function is required.
- Must have passion to innovate and drive for solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an effective cross-functional communicator.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Strong leadership skills. Able to establish and communicate expectations and motivate individuals
- Must display personal accountability for results and integrity.
- Must have uncompromising dedication to quality.
- Must have respect for individuals and the diverse contributions of all.
- Experience with enterprise systems a plus
Occasional travel for off-site meetings (up to 15%)
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.