Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? Are you a self-starter, a go-getter, and a deal maker wanting to take care of your future? At Takeda, you will find a culture that rewards such entrepreneurial spirit. We empower our staff to make their own decisions for growing the business. We are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for success.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Sales Representative, you will be empowered to drive product demand in targeted physician offices, key clinics and hospital accounts. A typical day for a Clinical Sale Specialists includes:
- Research prospective health care professionals (HCPs) to identify the right customer stakeholders to present complex clinical and business information on products and services including Gastroenterologists HCPs and professional or patient groups.
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach HCPs about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business, which link back to Takeda s solutions.
- Clinical discussions with HCPs to discuss patients needs, execute brand strategies and maximize sales growth within a specific geography. Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for Takeda s solutions within their organization.
- Collaborate with partners on routing and resource utilization to maximize overall footprint performance.
- Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level challenges.
- Attend all company-sponsored sales and medical meetings as directed by company management.
- Actively pursue continuous learning and professional development on efficient sales, communication and product knowledge training.
- Perform company business in accordance with all regulations and policies and procedures. Demonstrate high ethical and professional standards at all times.
- Strategically manage allocated resources provided including financial/budgets, managed markets, medical affairs, home office, etc.
- Bachelor s degree
- Valid Driver s License
- Reside within or close proximity to assigned geography
- 5 years direct selling experience to healthcare professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device or healthcare industry
- Demonstrated business and strategic planning skills to identify unique selling opportunities and adaptability to changing market conditions
- Demonstrated understanding of managed care landscape and how it influences/impacts business
- Ability to travel overnight as needed (training and meetings)
- Experience in calling on Gastroenterologists
- Experience with injectable/infused IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disorder) products
- Experience with managing and communicating complex reimbursement issues
- Biological product experience, specialty experience and/or buy and bill experience
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include:
- Bonus plan
- Company car including car expenses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription drug plans
- 401k % match
- Retirement Plan
- Comprehensive career development
- Educational assistance
- Maternity/Paternity, and adoption assistance
- Opportunity to manage accounts as your own business and be compensated for your success in driving the organization s growth
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters please.