|Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Senior Solutions Engineer in our Cambridge office.|
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Senior Solutions Engineer working on the Upstream Development team, you will be empowered to explore and implement new and exciting technologies focused on instrument control and data visualization supporting Upstream Development projects and goals.
This position will support and develop the data management, data visualization and platform control software used in the Biologics division of Takeda Boston. Script development and support for the High Through Put liquid handling platforms. The individual will design workflow and operational documentation for both custom and OTS software and hardware used within department. Provide quarterly status reports; work with vendor as well as internal IT Dept to further develop and maintain data management infrastructure.
- Support PI Data Analyzation/Visualization utilizing PI ProcessBook, DataLink and PI Coresight.
- Ability to troubleshoot Windows Server/Activity Directory/Domain Issues.
- Coordinate between group and vendor to ensure proper PI Tag and Asset Framework configuration.
- Knowledgeable in Delta V Distributed Control System/BioNet Control Software
- Contributes to project work which may include multiple projects within functional area.
- Work with team to prepare protocols for data management application rollout and usage.
- Conducts quarterly and yearly review of data management platform effectiveness and functionality
- Assists with the development of platform strategy and communicates integration decisions within department and cross functionally as necessary.
- Identifies topics for initiatives and supports local initiatives as directed by manager.
- Proposes and implements resolutions to technical problems/issues.
- Contributes to the success of High Throughput Screening Platforms
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
Education and Experience:
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelors degree in chemistry, biology, pharmacy, engineering or related pharmaceutical science and 8+ years relevant industry experience
- Masters degree in chemistry, biology, pharmacy, engineering or related pharmaceutical science; 6+ years relevant industry experience
- PhD in chemistry, biology, pharmacy, engineering or related pharmaceutical science; 0+ years relevant industry
- Able to troubleshoot critical issues or problems and determine causes and possible solutions.
- Teamwork - Ability to work well on departmental cross-functional teams and across global line functions
- Communication Skills - Able to expresses one s self clearly and concisely within team; documents issues and/or concerns concisely with colleagues
- Timely and effectively communicates with colleagues and manager; technical writing skills to support authorship and approval of internal technical documents
- Organization - Exercises good time management and prioritization skills to balance multiple project and departmental objectives
- Technical - Subject matter expertise in a specific scientific area or areas. Demonstrated ability to successfully contribute across multiple technological platforms
- Knowledge Sharing - Ability to capture knowledge within the organization; suggest solutions, processes, and deliverables through use of information
- Resource Management -Time management skills; ability to manage one s time within individual, departmental, and corporate goals and timelines
- External Involvement - Continually adding to toolset via seminars and/or annual conferences
- Develops and uses knowledge and interpersonal skills to support and guide others towards the accomplishment of departmental goals and objectives
- May require approximately 5-10% travel
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
Company match of charitable contributions
Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.