Overview You're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Here, there's no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 leading Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Life Sciences and Healthcare payer companies and all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
We are seeking a dynamic and talented professional for the role of Executive Assistant supporting designated executive leadership and senior management within our Commercial Team. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for anticipating needs and providing excellent administrative support to the team. This role will be based at our NYC (450 West 15th St.) office location.
Key Job Responsibilities
Executive and Senior Management Support/Calendar Management:
- Proactively manage calendar and scheduling for complex internal and external meetings, conferences and professional engagements for designated executives and senior management team; ensure the most efficient and effective use of their time
- Ensure that designated executives and senior management team are prepared with background information for all meetings and events
- Compose and prepare correspondences, documents, presentation materials and reports
- Provide support to other members of the team, as needed
Travel Arrangements/Expense Reports:
- Coordinate all domestic and international travel arrangements end to end including air, hotel and car service; anticipate and proactively handle last minute adjustments or changes
- Prepare and process expense reports with attention to accuracy, timelines and compliance with Corporate policy requirements; track payments and troubleshoot issues
- Assist in planning and coordinating logistics for small to large scale meetings and events; prepare agendas
- Coordinate logistics such as conference rooms, video or teleconference details, AV, lunches etc.
- Order catering items for team meetings; assist w/set-up and clean-up as needed
- Order office supplies for team
- Assist Facilities with potential office moves & scheduling (employee/contractor/interns)
- Assist team w/visitor badge requests and hoteling space as needed (coordinate w/team regarding employees or clients visiting offices (and ALL accommodations)
- Organize and manage administrative project management responsibilities for strategic initiatives, recurring internal business and operational meetings and coordinate onsite and offsite meals and events, as needed
- Track, update and maintain status of project initiatives, 1:1s, meeting action items and deliverable due dates
- Ensure follow-up activities are completed with corporate, regional teams and internal departments such as Recruiting, Legal and Finance
- Update and maintain project information and SalesForce database
- Communicate, as needed, concerns or delays to the Executive(s) as issues arise that affect overall timelines or performance
- Manage all other special projects that are assigned
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- A minimum of five years providing executive level support; demonstrated ability to handle diverse, competing priorities in a highly efficient and timely manner
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced and always evolving environment
- Asoociate's degree required; Bachelor s degree highly preferred
- Self-starter and fast learner with the ability to hit the ground running', setting the standard for meeting and exceeding expectations
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills along with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately; superior customer service skills
- Highly proficient computer and presentation preparation skills, including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and SharePoint; experience utilizing Oracle expense system a big plus
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously; meet and anticipate frequent deadlines and manage situations through from start to finish
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel both internally and externally