Overview: ProClinical is recruiting for a Quality Assurance Manager position, based in Philadelphia, PA. This position will include daily management and coordination duties, as well as the creation of training and development opportunities for our client’s Quality Assurance (QA) specialists.
- Supervise, plan and review daily operations for assigned staff.
- Responsible for new hire training, employee development and guidance, and other employee-related matters, including conducting performance reviews and appraisals.
- Keep staff informed regarding changes in standards and practices, should they arise.
- Interface with internal departments, clients, and relevant regulatory officials and bodies.
- Lead/participate client audits, and support/actively participate in inspections.
- Monitor and maintain quality systems and procedures (SOPs).
- Perform and report upon trend analysis.
- Lead and/or participate in cross-functional teams and projects.
- Manage and conducts documentation review and approval.
- Review, approve and perform investigations and provide guidance for CAPA related to non-compliance situations using creative problem-solving skills.
- Support QA aspects of the change control processes.
- 5+ years’ experience in personnel management.
- Strong knowledge of relevant regulatory practices and guidelines.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Strong data analysis skills, with regard to writing and editing technical materials.
- Strong sense of independence and problem-solving.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Eleni Farrell on (+1) 2679830134 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.