US-NC, SAP CMMS Data Analyst -Reliability and Maintenance Job 459990600A0-MZ
|Requisition ID 54444BR|
Title SAP CMMS Data Analyst -Reliability and Maintenance
Job Category Manufacturing
Job Description Your Groundbreaking Journey
At Novo Nordisk, we want to make a difference. For more than 90 years, we have led the way in diabetes care. Being part of Novo Nordisk allows our employees to embark on life-changing careers, and the opportunity to help and improve the quality of life for millions of people around the world.
To help meet the growing demand for our diabetes treatment, Novo Nordisk expects to double production of diabetes drugs over the next decade. Novo Nordisk is currently building a new diabetes API plant in Clayton, NC next to our existing facility that employs 800 people. The new plant will initially employ 700 employees to produce the active ingredients for a new diabetes oral treatment and a range of other diabetes drugs.
Novo Nordisk is currently seeking top talent for this green field project and eventual operations. This once in a life-time career opportunity is ideal for manufacturing professionals who not only understand the operational complexities of manufacturing but also have the desire and drive to help us design and build. Here you will work with the best manufacturing professionals in the industry, while learning and taking part in the plant design.
Act as Subject matter expert for SAP Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) strategically partnering with maintenance & operations to:
* Project Phase: Setup, standardize, & train employees on SAP PM & MM Modules.
* Manufacturing Phase: Maintain & drive continuous improvement activities around the CMMS. Support reliability engineering to monitor & report on asset performance & costs.
* Establish plan for & lead a team to perform maintenance data migration from supplier’s database into SAP PM & MM Modules (CMMS).
* Establish master data, governance & controls & ensure consistent use of fields within master data records.
* Develop SOPs & deliver reliability systems training to ensure all users are properly trained in system functionality & business use expectations.
* Interprets Maintenance Management-related data using a wide variety of techniques, ranging from simple aggregations & statistical analyses, to complex data mining & forecasting techniques.
* Identify potential improvement opportunities, make recommendations to the management & support implementation of approved changes.
* Support site shutdown planning & execution.
* Tests SAP PM/MM system updates & functional changes to ensure the system continues to meet business objectives & user requirements & participates in Area Responsible Super User (ARSU) meetings & workshops.
* Ensure effective communication & positive working relationships with key stakeholders.
* Drive continuous process improvements using cLEAN® or Six Sigma tools.
* Other accountabilities, as assigned.
•BS in engineering/related field or equivalent (experience + education) MANDATORY
•Certification in Reliability (e.g. CMRP, CRL) DESIRED
•Certification in SAP-PM / MM Modules PREFERRED
•5+ years in engineering field with at least 3 years data management experience related to maintenance operations. MANDATORY
•Expert in SAP MM & PM database structure, system capabilities, & system configurations. MANDATORY
•Demonstrated experience in implementing cross functional / team based improvements & is knowledgeable with change management fundamentals. PREFERRED
•Knowledgeable in pharmaceutical process equipment & utility systems (clean & black), HVAC, etc. PREFERRED
•Demonstrated knowledge of CMMS - SAP PM & MM modules. MANDATORY
•Demonstrated experience in driving improvements using cLEAN® or Six Sigma tools. PREFERRED
•Proven expertise in project management, change management, & stakeholder management.
•Creation of work plans for medium complexity projects/plans being executed by cross functional teams.
Physical & Other Requirements:
•Ability to work in & around an active construction site during project phase.
•Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. with assistance.
•Ability to work in confined spaces & near operating equipment.
•Ability to work in loud noise environments.
•Ability to travel internationally, up to 10% of the time.
•Ability to work the hours necessary to support a 24/7 continuous manufacturing operation.
At this time, Novo Nordisk is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future would require sponsorship for employment visa status.
Novo Nordisk is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you are interested in applying to Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply, please call us at 1-855-411-5290. This contact is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Department DAPI US - Planning & Reliability
Position Location US - Clayton, NC
State/Provinces US - NC
Job/Position Country US
At Novo Nordisk, we know that driving change on a global level and improving treatment outcomes for people with diabetes and other chronic diseases begins here at home. That's why we make an unmatched commitment to our employees, our families and our communities. That means outstanding rewards, industry-leading training programs, and an environment that supports you to achieve your goals at every level. It's all part of the Novo Nordisk Way. It includes our Vision and our commitment to the Triple Bottom Line principle – helping us find the right balance between compassion and competitiveness
With a career at Novo Nordisk, you’ll feel a difference right from the start. It’s a sense of inspiration and mobility that comes from a shared belief in driving positive change for people, families, and communities everywhere. Congratulations on taking your first step!
Novo Nordisk is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please visit our website at www.novonordisk.com