US-NH, QC Analyst - Analytical Job 443720100A1-MZ
|Requisition ID 52076BR|
Title QC Analyst - Analytical
Job Category Quality
Job Description Novo Nordisk US Bio Production, Inc. in West Lebanon, NH is looking for an experienced QC Analyst - Analytical to join our team! This position conducts routine testing in TOC, Conductivity and pH, SDS-Page, Commasie blue /Silver stain, and ELISA. He/she exercises judgment and maintains a high level of compliance with cGMP’s. Normally receives general instructions on routine work, and detailed instructions on new assignments.
Main job tasks:
* Conducts routine analytical chemistry assays in compliance with company SOP’s.
* Participates in investigations related to assay failures, system deficiencies, deviations, and equipment / assay troubleshooting, with assistance.
* Maintains and calibrates equipment.
* Updates and maintains trending files, and provides routine summaries of trending to support investigations.
* The analyst may participate in transferring and qualifying methods and procedures for new assignments as required.
* Performs routine laboratory support activities such as but not limited to laboratory inventory, glassware cleaning and sample handling/maintenance.
* Performs all job duties and responsibilities in a compliant and ethical manner and in accordance with all applicable healthcare laws, regulations and industry codes.
* Incorporates the Novo Nordisk Way and 10 Essentials in all activities and interactions with others.
Knowledge, skills & abilities and experience:
* Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent with a minimum of one (1) year of relevant experience.
Skills & abilities:
* Must be able to work independently in a team based setting and function in a rapidly changing environment while balancing multiple priorities simultaneously.
* Excellent analytical and writing skills are also desirable.
* Experience with equipment validation and method transfer a plus
Physical requirements and environmental conditions:
* The ability to climb, balance, reach, stand, and walk.
* The ability to push, lift, finger, grasp, and feel.
* The ability to speak, listen, and understand verbal and written communication.
* Repetition including substantial movement of wrists, hands, and or fingers.
* Lifting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
* Visual acuity to perform close activities such as: reading, writing, and analyzing; and to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of work assigned or to make general observations.
* The working environment includes a variety of physical conditions including: inside and outside conditions including temperature changes; proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, working on scaffolding and high places, exposure to high heat or exposure to chemicals.
* Local and International travel: 0-5%
Additional Information Novo Nordisk is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you are interested in applying to Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply, please call us at 1-855-411-5290. This contact is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Department NNUSBPI - QUALITY CONTROL (1)
Position Location US - Lebanon, NH
City West Lebanon
State/Provinces US - NH
Job/Position Country US
At Novo Nordisk, we know that driving change on a global level and improving treatment outcomes for people with diabetes and other chronic diseases begins here at home. That's why we make an unmatched commitment to our employees, our families and our communities. That means outstanding rewards, industry-leading training programs, and an environment that supports you to achieve your goals at every level. It's all part of the Novo Nordisk Way. It includes our Vision and our commitment to the Triple Bottom Line principle – helping us find the right balance between compassion and competitiveness
With a career at Novo Nordisk, you’ll feel a difference right from the start. It’s a sense of inspiration and mobility that comes from a shared belief in driving positive change for people, families, and communities everywhere. Congratulations on taking your first step!
Novo Nordisk is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please visit our website at www.novonordisk.com