US-NJ, Fellowship - Real World Data Analytics - HEOR Job 441702100A2-MZ
|Requisition ID 51280BR|
Title Fellowship - Real World Data Analytics - HEOR
Job Category Clinical Development
The Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR)-Real World Data (RWD) Analytics Fellow is responsible for conducting specific in-house HEOR studies using the Real World Data to support Novo Nordisk business. In addition, the incumbent may also coordinate certain department-wide activities including but not limited to HEOR website, staff meetings, HEOR Research Review Committee (RRC) meetings, and key contacts with outside researchers. S/he may also participate in studies and research projects as a research project manager. In the process of working with and assisting other HEOR staffs, the fellow obtains valuable pharma experience in the field of Health Economics and Outcomes Research and RWD research.
The Fellow reports to the Head of Medical Data Analytics, or a Director and Group Leader of HEOR, or the Head of HEOR and works closely with all colleagues in the HEOR department.
SUPPORTING Medical Data Analytics (MDA) STUDIES
* The Fellow works closely with MDA Data Scientists as a member of the study team on select research project.
COORDINATION OF DEPARTMENT KEY ACTIVITIES:
* Maintains HEOR website and proactively manages key content
SUPPORTING HEOR STUDIES AND PROGRAMS:
* Works closely with researchers as a member of the research team on select research projects
* Perform analysis using RWD to identify factors affecting the use of medications in patients with Type 1 Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes, or Obesity
* Perform analysis using RWD to track the market shares of Novo Nordisk products over time
* Explore the emerge of new digital technologies in the health care setting
* Explore the Big Data technologies in the Cloud environment
* Ability to drive or fly to various meetings – approximately 10% overnight travel
* A master’s degree is required; Ph.D. degree preferred
* Quantitative research background in data science, computer programming, statistics or epidemiology is required
* Knowledge of and experience in HEOR and RWD is a plus
* Strong communication and critical thinking skills
* Works well under pressure, with initiative to take on unfamiliar task
Department CMR - HEOR & VALUE EVIDENCE (1)
Position Location US - Plainsboro, NJ
State/Provinces US - NJ
Job/Position Country US
At Novo Nordisk, we know that driving change on a global level and improving treatment outcomes for people with diabetes and other chronic diseases begins here at home. That's why we make an unmatched commitment to our employees, our families and our communities. That means outstanding rewards, industry-leading training programs, and an environment that supports you to achieve your goals at every level. It's all part of the Novo Nordisk Way. It includes our Vision and our commitment to the Triple Bottom Line principle – helping us find the right balance between compassion and competitiveness
With a career at Novo Nordisk, you’ll feel a difference right from the start. It’s a sense of inspiration and mobility that comes from a shared belief in driving positive change for people, families, and communities everywhere. Congratulations on taking your first step!
Novo Nordisk is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please visit our website at www.novonordisk.com