US-NH, Facilities Technician ( Equipment ) Job 437365300A2-MZ
|Requisition ID 51134BR|
Title Facilities Technician ( Equipment )
Job Category Manufacturing
Job Description Novo Nordisk US Bio Production, Inc continues to grow! We have a new opportunity for a Facilities Equipment Technician to join our team in West Lebanon, NH! This position has primary responsibility for routine maintenance and troubleshooting of Process Equipment. This role will assists in the coordination and execution of facility equipment improvement programs, supporting quality comment and deviation responses for process equipment.
Main job tasks:
* Trouble shooting, repair and maintenance of manufacturing related equipment
* Support manufacturing with the preventative maintenance of production equipment.
* Interfaces with manufacturing departments to schedule work in parallel with manufacturing operations.
* Available for “On-Call” as required
* Complete all paperwork in a GMP compliant manner.
* Complete assigned PM work orders and Facilities Work Request
* Perform all other duties or task required by NNUSBPI, Inc.
* Maintenance Management System data in-put and operation to ensure all scheduled maintenance task are completed on time and in compliance with SOP’s.
* Performs all job duties and responsibilities in a compliant and ethical manner and in accordance with all applicable healthcare laws, regulations and industry codes.
* Incorporates the Novo Nordisk Way and 10 Essentials in all activities and interactions with others.
Knowledge, skills & abilities and experience:
* Associates Degree in relevant field or equivalent military training with minimum one (1) year of work experience or high school diploma or equivalent with Minimum of two (2) years of experience in facility equipment / system maintenance.
* Previous experience in clean room and GMP applications preferred.
Skills & abilities:
* Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
* Possess basic reading, math, and comprehension skills.
* Ability to work with a group and independently.
* Knowledge of proper use of hand tools
* Basic mechanical aptitude.
* Ability to lift 33lbs. independently
* Ability to spend majority of work shift walking or in the field working on equipment.
This is a day shift opportunity - four 10 hour shifts weekly - rotating 1 weekend day every other week.
This role does require on call coverage on a rotating basis.
Department NNUSBPI - FACILITIES (1)
Position Location US - Lebanon, NH
City West Lebanon
State/Provinces US - NH
Job/Position Country US
At Novo Nordisk, we know that driving change on a global level and improving treatment outcomes for people with diabetes and other chronic diseases begins here at home. That's why we make an unmatched commitment to our employees, our families and our communities. That means outstanding rewards, industry-leading training programs, and an environment that supports you to achieve your goals at every level. It's all part of the Novo Nordisk Way. It includes our Vision and our commitment to the Triple Bottom Line principle – helping us find the right balance between compassion and competitiveness
With a career at Novo Nordisk, you’ll feel a difference right from the start. It’s a sense of inspiration and mobility that comes from a shared belief in driving positive change for people, families, and communities everywhere. Congratulations on taking your first step!
Novo Nordisk is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please visit our website at www.novonordisk.com