Pharmaceutical Product Manager
Atlantic Management Resources has partnered with a rapidly expanding Pharmaceutical Company with commercial operations based in the US. Our client company creates value by developing and commercializing new drugs that offer superior medical benefits and commercial potential.
- - Responsible for developing and executing professional promotions initiatives and campaigns.
- - Team member for design and execution of promotional speaker programs.
- - Define analytical plan for testing and evaluating promotional initiatives.
- - Manage relationships with key external partners such as ad agencies and other vendors and consultants.
- - Chicago, IL based
- - Approximately 25% travel
- - Minimum of 2 years of product management experience in pharma/biotech industry
- - Desire to work in a fast-paced small pharmaceutical environment
- - Must be able to function with minimal supervision and minimal support
- - Bachelor’s Degree required / MBA Preferred
Compensation and Benefits
- - Base: $120000 - $150000
- - Bonus: 20 – 25%
- - Stock grants and excellent benefits