US-LA, Territory Business Manager - New Orleans 335-252-MZ
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company who is applying a unique approach to gene science based on Nobel Prize-winning technology to discover and develop precise medicines for patients with serious, chronic conditions. Through our Genome5000™ program, Lexicon scientists have studied the role and function of nearly 5,000 genes over the last 20 years and have identified more than 100 protein targets with significant therapeutic potential in a range of diseases. Through the precise targeting of these proteins, we are pioneering the discovery and development of innovative medicines to safely and effectively treat disease. In addition to our first commercial product, XERMELO® (telotristat ethyl), Lexicon has a pipeline of promising drug candidates in clinical and pre-clinical development in diabetes and metabolism and neuropathic pain. For additional information please visit www.lexpharma.com.
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals is currently searching for an entrepreneurial, highly motivated, results focused Territory Business Manager for our New Orleans, Louisian Territory. In this role, you will deliver sales results to support our XERMELO® product launch. This position will report to our Regional Business Leader, West. The successful incumbent will have a direct impact on the execution of our brand strategy and demonstrating our commercial values of keeping the patient at center, collaboration, relentless pursuit of excellence and trust in all we do. This position will live in the New Orleans, Louisiana territory.
This position will act as an integral member of our Commercial Sales team by delivering sales results for our key Oncology product, XERMELO® (telotristat ethyl).
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• This direct customer facing role will be responsible for executing our brand and sales strategy to effectively demonstrate our product value to key customers
• Utilizing knowledge and expertise of local market trends, institutions, and key customers to optimize our national strategy to drive business results at the territory level
• Utilizing internal resources, such as market data and analysis to shape territory business plans in order to drive business results and impact patients
• Responsible for using our internal systems to work through call planning and record call activity
• Identifying and seizing opportunities to build organizational efficiency and process improvements to positively impact business results
• Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Minimum of 5 (five) years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
• Minimum of 3 (three) years of sales experience, preferably in an Oncology, Specialty Care, Hospital or Rare Disease area
• Proven track record of sales results, commitment to performance excellence
• Ability to develop strategic long-term relationships with customers aimed at helping patients and achieving business results
• Nursing background is a preference
• Strong alignment to our corporate values of patient at center, collaboration, relentless pursuit of excellence and trust in all we do
To apply, please visit the careers section of our website: https://lexpharmacareers.silkroad.com/.
For additional information about Lexicon and its programs, please visit www.lexpharma.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer - Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test, background check and verification of credentials before beginning employment.
Visit Our Website